|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Machine Body Material||ABS|
How to make butter milk in minutes?
1. Take the required quantity of curd in the pot provided not more than 1 litre and add little water not more than 250 ml.
2. Place the churning rod in the pot and close with the lid provided.
3. Place the pot onto the machine. Make sure it is seated properly.
4. Lift the rod and fit it to the magnetic slot provided straight on top.
5. Plug in the wire cord & switch on the machine.
6. Rod turns both clockwise and anticlockwise to churn the curd to butter milk in less than 8 minutes approximately.
7. Switch off the machine to check if it is done.
8. Pull down the churning rod to detach from the magnet.
9. Remove the pot and collect the butter.Warranty : 24 months